During the event, people are needed on site in Wülfrath. Overnight accommodation with sleeping bags is possible, in a nearby school gymnasium with showers, close to the WIR-Haus. All participants are expected to handle infection risks responsibly, to test themselves daily (home testing kits will be available) and to wear masks almost all the time on site, unless they are on stage in front of the camera. We don’t just want to rock the event together on site, but also feel comfortable and safe with each other and have a lot of fun. Everyone’s cooperation is needed to achieve this.
physically on site:
- 3x stand-in (can fill in for anything).
- 2x coordination
- 2x speaker communication and speakerprep
- 1x reception
- 2x audio (1x competent, 1x teachable)
- 2x video mixer (teachable)
- 2x camera (teachable)
- 1x network (competent!)
- 1x documentation
- 1x awareness / PSNV
remote if necessary:
- 1x c3voc (for releasing, kicking the CDN, etc)